The other day, I had compiled My Best 30 Life Lessons From The Writers On Medium. It did wonders!
Not sure if it was because I had curated quality content from the quality writers over here, or it was because people over here actually want to consume some really mindful lessons.
Whatever could be the reason, but since it was really useful to you, I’m compiling another list of productivity tips from the writers here on Medium.
I will confess right here: I’m addicted to Medium!
More than the inspiration, I look for actionable tips here. And, yes I do find few gems. Discovery is a continuous process. We can’t explore everything in one go.
Sometimes I compare Medium with Netflix and I do see a lot many similarities and a lot many additions that can be done to Medium to make it more interesting. I’m still doing my research and I’m hoping that I will publish how my “me time” revolves around Netflix and Medium. Do you also feel so?
Anyway, here is the list.
Bookmark all of these!
Pick up your fav ones and stick to your wall!
Follow the writers whose learning resonate with you the most!
- “Our self-image, strongly held, ultimately determines what we become. — Dr. Maxwell Maltz” |Aram Rasa Taghavi
- “What I’ve learned about self-care: if you don’t make it a part of your life and practice, you will be forced to” — Taryn Toomey | Liz Huber
- “The stories you tell yourself and the things you believe about yourself can either prevent change from happening or allow new ideas to blossom.” | Thomas Oppong
- “The more time you spend dabbling on social media, the less time you spend creating epic content.” | Michael Leonard
- “Success is a byproduct of self-discipline — it requires a method, not just a positive attitude” | Gustavo Razzetti
- “Once you reject that impulse and realize that no one is going to select you–that Prince Charming has chosen another house–then you can actually get to work.” — Seth Godin | Jane Harkness
- “The only way to prepare for the inevitable is to be proactive, to work themental muscles every day.” | Sara Potler LaHayne
- “E-mail is like food. Good recipes produce good results, but you need to follow the proper steps” | Tim Ferris
- “Focus on signal over noise. Don’t waste time on stuff that doesn’t actually make things better.” | Dan Silvestre
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit” — Aristotle. |Samar Nassar
- “If you can get through the Dip, if you can keep going when the system is expecting you to stop, you will achieve extraordinary results.” | Anthony Moore
By the way, this one I have rolled out recently and you may find it useful enough 2 Goldmine Hacks For Medium Writers and Readers